Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The very last time.

Today was my class's last photo-taking session. The gravity of it just dawned on me. I'm a SENIOR now! I wonder if I'm a different person from the one that entered IP almost four years ago, as a way of escaping from the mundane life at my secondary school. What I did not expect was meeting some wonderful friends who widened my outlook on life and helped define my way of thinking. I remember telling myself when I entered IP: "I'm here to learn everything I can." Well, I feel that I've achieved that aim. I may forget all my maths concepts three months after graduating, but there are some lessons that I'll carry with me for the rest of my life. Lessons of friendship, facing difficulties head on, perseverance, and many more. Because ultimately, those are the things that matter the most.

No comments: