Monday, August 18, 2008

Surfing the Clubmarc website

My mum first bought from Clubmarc last year and with the year-long 50% marathon sale this year our wardrobe has been filled with numerous Clubmarc pieces. After seeing the new arrivals on the website I want to visit them again.


I think these shoes look great. The trouble is, they seem terribly high. The pumps are described as having a 3-inch heel. Hmm, how high are my highest pair of shoes? And I'm still mourning about my passing-up of a pair of black gladiator sandals.

I was also delighted to see this item called a "frill skirt". Both colours are nice for different reasons. I hope they look just as good in person.

On another note, I think the Spring/ Summer 2009 collections will be coming out soon! I'm excited to see what new offerings the designers have. I'm particularly interested in Rodarte.

Pictures from the Clubmarc website

No comments: