Monday, July 20, 2009

Mexican top

I really like the embroidery on this top. Here I've paired it with a gold heart necklace.


Close-up of the shoes which are actually men's from Cotton On (or at least, they were found in the male section). This was about the only size left, maybe because guys obviously have bigger feet than me.

With a different necklace, one that's made by my sis. It consists of white, silver and faux red coral beads strung on black cord. As you can tell from the photo, my hair's in an awkward growing-out phase. I'm thinking of cutting it like the one below (photo from Style Arena). A little hesitant because my haircuts rarely turn out the way I want them to. Maybe I just haven't found the right hairdresser yet.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Love the outfit! and I just saw you on teenvogue.com congrats!

xoox