Friday, July 3, 2009




I love the gloriously striking print on this dress. I wore the same outfit to my interview, except with the shirt belted over the dress using a patent blue belt and different bag and shoes (Converse high-tops). Oh, and the dress was longer as well. The good thing about this dress is its adjustable straps. Plus, it has pockets! The shirt is a hand-me-down from my brother's girlfriend and the wedges are my mum's and are really old. Not really fashion-forward but quite comfortable.
While sorting through my jewellery yesterday I realised that I have a lot of great stuff that I'm not wearing. Most of them are nicked from my mum's collection and are pretty much vintage. I'll feel something's missing if I don't wear at least one piece of jewellery when I step out the door. That doesn't include earrings, by the way, as I don't have pierced ears. Pretty weird how some people only wear earrings and I wear everything but earrings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love your shoes - where did you get them? would've loved to see your interview outfit - sounds awesome. it's so nice to be able to nick off something from your ma's collection.