Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's in the details


These two table arrangements are perfect for the worldly-wise or those who love to travel, like me.

There's nothing better to spruce up an area than some fresh flowers and vases, especially yellow flowers. They just make me so happy!

As you can guess, I love the combination of light blue, green and yellow hues.

Juxtaposition of texture is always wonderful, adding depth and interest to the look and feel of an interior.


Some unconventional ideas- how about a standing arrangement instead of one on a table? I also like the idea of using prize ribbons as decoration.
I think such arrangements are very important in one's home- they create a feeling of intimacy and show one's personality and interests. It's fun and stimulating to think of new ways to put together an assortment of objects.

No comments: