Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm in a terrible mood today. Keeping a blog is a strange thing. It's supposed to be an avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings, but I don't feel like blogging at times of heightened emotion like now.

I'm glad that something that's been weighing me down, keeping me from focusing on things I want to do, will finally be lifted from me this Friday. But the thought of what happens after that scares me even more, if that's possible. I shouldn't be so afraid, as I've gained acceptance into one of the schools of my choice. But even that is a worry to me, as I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how to gain the financial resources for attending school in Los Angeles. I'm still crossing my fingers and PRAYING, PRAYING that other schools accept me too.

I believe that I have a gift for adding beauty to the world. Lately, though, I haven't been able to fully develop my potential because many other concerns are occupying my mind. Hopefully it'll improve in the days to come. For the time being, let others' creations take center stage on this blog.

Here are the detail shots of accessories for the Marni collection:
I'm just amazed at the incredible beauty of this collection. To be able to see the textures up close would be a dream. I dearly want to watch a fashion show by one of my favourite designers. That, and witness an art auction, like the recently-concluded Yves Saint Laurent auction.

No comments: