Thursday, March 12, 2009

I can't believe I missed buying tickets for the Coldplay Viva La Vida concert this month! I've wanted to attend a concert for ages, just like a Sotheby's or Christie's auction. I think it'd be a phenomenal experience to have my senses overwhelmed and music surrounding me. I'm so desperate that I might consider flying to Japan for Arashi's next concert, if I have the money that is. Besides, I don't even know when their next concert will be.

It sounds terrible, but my mum has been intolerable lately. She doesn't know how to appreciate the daughter she has, and instead wants something she can't have. It's funny, because I don't recall doing anything that would make her angry, but that's how she's been lately. Testy. Well, it's not me who doesn't know what I want, it's she who can't accept it. As for my dad, he's blindly supportive I'd say. Sometimes you need someone who truly understands. I was pretty upset the other day because of something she said. It made me feel like I'd been betrayed by a friend, because I do regard her as a friend. And when you thought that a friend is supportive, or at least, understood, but find out otherwise... I really believe that some time away from her over-controlling impulses would do me good. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: