Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stuff I made recently

A bouquet. Wasn't sure how it would turn out but I'm quite pleased with it. I bought the flowers for $2 from a florist and the inner clear plastic (printed with pretty white butterflies) and the yellow outer wrapping paper for $2. Ribbon was my own. I trimmed the flower stalks shorter and arranged them together. The total sum came up to $4.



A simple card and complementary envelope for my fantastic sectional leader. I learned to make cards and envelopes when I was young because my mum, looking for a card for my aunt, was aghast at the price of store-bought ones and believed we could make them equally nice. She took us to Popular immediately and bought us materials on the spot. Then because our cards have custom sizes we had to make our own envelopes to fit them nicely.

No comments: