Friday, June 20, 2008

It's not a nice feeling...

Today was somehow an unlucky day for me. Unlucky because I got to meet some nasty Singaporeans. Some time ago I did a post on lovely Singaporeans but today it's the opposite. When I was exiting McDonald's with my apple pie, given my poor arm strength I was taking some time to get the glass door open while this impatient fella wanted to come in from outside. What did he do? He yanked the glass door open and I stumbled out. Hmm.

Then there are those impatient, incosiderate people who always try to get on or off the public transport quickly. Like when lining up to enter the MRT carriage they swerve in front of you and get in before you do. I'm still ok with that. What I'm NOT ok with is that they're not letting others exit from the carriage first! When exiting from the bus I'm often jostled out by some impatient commuters, usually women. Well, one thing I noticed is that most of the time these inconsiderate commuters are women with a harried, unpleasant, sour face. Some even maintain a frown for the entirety of their journey! Isn't it a strain to maintain a sour look? It's like they're angry at the whole world. Seriously that's the kind of vibe I get from some people. They seem to throw me nasty looks for no reason. GRRR... I will NOT be bullied by people with a 'holier-than-thou' attitude.

If only I could meet that kind fella who helped me reach Victoria Concert Hall again- I'd treat him to a meal in a heartbeat!

No comments: