Thursday, June 19, 2008

Caught Prince Caspian today. Personally I felt it had too much fighting (violence terrifies me!!!) but I loved the beautiful locations and costumes. Stunning. For every movie I watch I definitely pay attention to the set design and clothing choices. Those two really contribute to the mood of the movie. Lost in Translation, one of my favourite movies, had a superb Tokyo setting. And I loved Audrey Hepburn's stylish outfits in Breakfast at Tiffany's! She's definitely one of my favourite actresses- so cute and chic.

Posting two of me and my sis's recent buys from Clubmarc- a pink quilted shoulder bag and a filmy tank top with a swirly, stylized foral print. Alot of my stuff comes from Clubmarc nowadays- their designs seem to be constantly improving and they come at affordable prices.



I also tried on this pair of harem pants or aladdin pants as I call them. My mum wasn't into it so I couldn't buy it but I thought they looked interesting on me.

www.clubmarc.com

Is there anything wrong with wanting to look like an Arabian princess like Jasmine in Aladdin?

No comments: