Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It SUCKS that I'm sick on my birthday. I don't know what I ate, but my stomach is upset. Could it be that I accidentally swallowed a bunch of ants in my water?


On Sunday night we ate at a Spanish restaurant in Clarke Quay called La Tapas. We sat outside by the river and the atmosphere was great. There were many people plus a live band. I liked the food as well! We ate tapas, which means small portions of various dishes, drank Spanish red wine named Sangria, ate baked rice (paella), and had churros and banana filo pastry for desert. Yum. I'm missing the pina colada I had at a Mexican restaurant some time ago. I wonder what cuisine we should try next?


This is part of the outfit I wore, which included a white top, blue velvet skirt that I've kept for five years (I love the feel of it), silver wedges, thin bangle and a vintage white beaded purse from Portobello Market in London. My sis pinned my hair in a loose twist.

No comments: