Friday, September 28, 2007

Had the listening component of my Japanese exam today. I don't know what got into all of us- maybe the stress of exams or something- but someone brought a bottle of bubblue solution and we started blowing and playing with bubbles in the language centre courtyard. The wind carried the bubbles and it was a real pretty sight. We had so much fun. It's funny 'cos we're JC students and the secondary students were being very studious while we were the ones acting childishly. The guard looked at us all weirdly when we laughed. I'm delighted 'cos all of us who signed up for the Waseda trip can go! I'd actually prefer to go with the lc than with nj but it's for everyone's sake. Hope I can have some time with my japanese class people.

It's raining now. I love it when it rains! Bishan Park feels so fresh and green. It's a great time to curl up in bed with a good book.

No comments: