Monday, September 10, 2007

Earlier this year I was taking Physics, Chem, Maths with Art as my contrasting subject. Then I realised I missed Japanese lessons and HAD to take Japanese. So I changed almost my entire subject combi. I must say, the rewards of taking Japanese have been totally worth it. I got to make friends with people from other schools, all of us united by a common interest in learning this language. And now I get to go to Tokyo at the end of the year! I can't believe how I got so lucky. I'm just so delighted right now. I think my unexpectedly good japanese oral mark helps. I know, it's weird to get so happy right before promos. I knew I was taking a huge gamble when I changed my subject combi. I'll see if that gamble pays off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dearie, Haha... I see the number of your blog entries has increased significantly. Keep it up! I really enjoy reading what you wrote! ^^

Between I haven't seen your Europe photos Maybe they are in some older post. ^^ Anyway, jia you for promo! Lol...