Friday, January 2, 2009




I'm back from a long stay in Malaysia. This is my favourite outfit, taken at the balcony in our flat at the coast of Penang. Beautiful view, isn't it? And I'm debuting my short hair on this blog. It was an eventful trip, mainly because of some matters with my grandparents. I ate alot of food over there including laksa, thai food, peranakan food, dim sum and a christmas buffet. Yummy! But that also means I'm on a detox diet now with lots of fruits and vegetables. My best foodie memory from this trip is eating chendol (a kind of cold dessert) at an outdoor stall on a VERY hot day in Kuala Lumpur.

I also played golf for the first time and went shopping at Sunway in KL. To be honest, my shopping trip became mainly a kiddie affair because me and mum had my two little cousins tagging along with us. We had great fun at the toy store. I still managed to snap up a dress that, in my sis's words, is 'too pretty to wear'. It has a lovely floral print and is remniscent of vintage floral dresses. Perhaps I'll post a photo of it another time. I'm dearly missing my two little cousins now. I think I said the same thing last year. One year passes so quickly, doesn't it?

No comments: