Friday, January 30, 2009

AMAZING news!

"...the organization governing the main museums in Paris such as the Louvre and the Chateau de Versailles, has signed a memorandum of understanding with Singapore’s National Heritage Board. The specific aim is to bring a bit of art from France into Singapore, and vice versa.
This translates to fabulous exhibitions coming our way! A haute-couture exhibition featuring the works of fashion designer Christian Lacroix has been fixed to be here this March, as well as works of Impressionist masters from the Musee d’Orsay and contemporary art from the Centre Pompidou."

----------Info from Fashion Nation


I'm utterly delighted! I've visited both Musee d'Orsay and Pompidou and the works are fantastic. I never thought I could see them again, for another ten years at least. And a haute-couture exhibition featuring Christian Lacroix? Wow! This is great news for an art and fashion lover like me. It just blows my mind.

No comments: