Saturday, June 27, 2009

Zouk Wardrobe Series 2009

What was I doing in Zouk on a Friday night? (Hint: I'm far from being a partygoer or clubber).

I attended the Zouk Wardrobe Series 2009, which featured the new collection of my art teacher's label, Yumumu. She was the mentor for my A-Level coursework and I'm eternally grateful to her. I was very much impressed by her new offerings. Especially with the number of local labels being rather limited, she is definitely an inspiration to me.

I wish I had photos to show of her collection, but it was really hard to capture good shots in that place. These are just to give an idea of what the event was like.



I've realized that there are always avenues for support and for showcasing one's work, as long as one is committed to pursuing a vision. I have to pave my own path in order to succeed. I'm truly thankful for the people who believe in my potential, as they make all the difference in the world.

1 comment:

Ly said...

Wow... Ms Lu's own show! So cool!