Saturday, April 26, 2008

The house seems rather lonely right now. Mum's in China on a business trip, my brothers are both out (one probably with his girlfriend and the other with his friends). That's what you get when you're the youngest in the house. I'm listening to some classical music now on my handphone cos my CD player's spoilt. I'm thinking of a time when my brother might not even be in the house anymore, having married and moved out. Not sure how that'd be like but I'm definitely going to miss him.

Looking at these photos of a HANDBOUND, HANDWRITTEN, and HAND-DRAWN book cheered me up. It's the classic tale of Little Red Riding Hood. It's from the Craftster forum, of which I'm a member of.

Can you believe the amount of work that went into this? I really treasure handmade gifts though lately I have less and less time to do them. I must start thinking of gifts for my teachers.

No comments: