Monday, December 8, 2008

1 skirt, 3 ways





Outfits I created on Polyvore
I just love sequins now; actually, I always have. I know many people find them tacky and 'eww' but I'm just attracted to all things bright and sparkly :)

I finished SAT 1 and the Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 (highest level) in a single weekend. Whew! My taking level 1 was actually because of a mistake made by my sis. I was supposed to take level 2. My sis said I'd either kill her (if I fail) or thank her (if I pass). Actually, I think I have to thank her for making it possible for me to do what I didn't have the courage to do originally. When did you become like this, yilin? I'd like to think that one of my qualities is my courage to aim high and do unconventional things, though that may sometimes be mistaken for naivete.

After my test I went to Borders to meet my parents and spotted a really nice book on vintage fashion of various eras. The cover was made of a cloth-like material. How lovely. I spent my time indulging my fashion passion by reading Teen Vogue and US Vogue. The latest Teen Vogue issue with Kristen Stewart has amazing jewellery. I WANT! I like the styling of the outfits as well. Here are some behind-the-scenes photos from teenvogue.com:




No comments: