Friday, September 25, 2009

I've been reading Mitch Albom's books lately as it turns out that one of my flatmates is a fan. For One More Day was my favourite out of the lot, as it really resonates with how I'm feeling now. Being away from home means that I've learnt to appreciate my family and friends much more. I miss little things like my sis grooming my eyebrows and my mum's cooking, which is funny because my mum hasn't cooked for years.

Life drawing yesterday was really enjoyable. For some reason I felt much more relaxed than in regular class. The instructor was playing some music on a stereo and suddenly Chris Isaak's 'Wicked Game' came on. The sound of it in that silent, spacious room was magical.

I'll be posting some shots of my apartment soon.

1 comment:

Kaya said...

Looking forward to it. Especially enjoying the details and images of how your coping and planning out everything.. Would love to continue to see you document that, it resonates with allot of students.