Tuesday, December 12, 2006

This is the inside of the metropolitan government building which is next to the hotel we stayed at, the Century Hyatt Tokyo. The 45th floor is open to visitors as an observatory offering sweeping views of Tokyo. Tokyo is very modern, with numerous subway lines, flyovers and billboards. The stations have many exits and we kept losing our way trying to locate a certain line or exit. Pity we didn't get to stay at the Park Hyatt, where Lost in Translation was filmed, but the Century Hyatt is posh so I'm not complaining (we paid a BOMB for it). The buffet spread at breakfast is fantastic. We stuffed ourselves like crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now