Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cutesiness galore

Realised that I've never posted any photos from my japan trip last year. I'm currently nursing a possible eye infection, which explains why I'm taking a break from schoolwork. Hopefully posting some merry photos from Tokyo Disneyland will make me feel better. Be warned about the cutesiness and self-indulgence of the following photos.




Top to bottom: cute kids posing for photos, my sister trying on an uber-cute stitch headpiece, me wearing a daffy duck headpiece, and me as a suave pirate.

These headpieces are pretty much useless but i suppose I'm entitled to try them on to indulge my inner kawaii. I'm striking my best pirate look, ditto side-swept fringe. Suave might not be the right word though...

And finally (I saved the best for the last)...


Girls in my japanese class posing with local male students.

No comments: