1) http://www.book-by-its-cover.com/ is a great website that peeks into artists' and designers' sketchbooks and features picturebooks. These images, for example, are from Liza Corbett's sketchbooks.
Art by Catherine Campbell of http://www.myfolklover.typepad.com/
3) http://www.flickr.com/ is a treasure trove of inspiring photos. Look at various photo groups or just search random words like 'Tokyo', 'paper' etc.
4) Similarly, http://www.deviantart.com/ is where artists post their work. Take your time to trawl through this one.
5) The Art and Design forum on www.thefashionspot.com/forums is full of interesting threads such as shop design and displays, children's book illustrations, owners and their homes etc. Hard to name a favourite 'cos I like them all!
6) http://community.livejournal.com/foto_decadent/ is a great source of photoshoots ranging from the intensely beautiful to the innovative.
Photos from French Vogue April 2008
7) http://www.condenaststore.com/ is a website selling prints of fashion illustrations featured in various magazines in the past such as Vogue. Their fashion illustrations are stunning.